TechnologyDivision

Business Award Winners!!

WE WON!! Calinnova Ltd has just been awarded the Stroud Life Business Award for Innovation. What a wonderful evening, wonderful food (except the starter!!), brilliant atmosphere, and an award to go with it.

Business Innovation Winners!!

WE WON!! Calinnova Ltd has just been awarded the Stroud Life Business Award for Innovation. What a wonderful evening, wonderful food (except the starter!!), brilliant atmosphere, and an award to go with it.

Unique Vcal Technology

 
The most important breakthrough in horse calming, training and performance for a generation.

Horse Calmers-The Future

Chelated calcium - the new magnesium? "Calcium seems to be the most overlooked nutrient in horse nutrition.  It appears that becasue 99% of a horse's calcium is in its bones and teeth the other 1% has been ignored."

Contact Us Today...

Our friendly team are always here to provide guidance or advice.  Feel free to contact us by phone or by using our dedicated contact form.